Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can’t start AudioFuse Studio Control Center Software
Staff
#1
0
0
Can’t start AudioFuse Studio Control Center Software

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got my AudioFuse Studio yesterday and have it working with Win10, however, I can't open the software to make any adjustments. If I double-click the app, a white window tries to open and then instantly closes. The closest I got was reinstalled via the software center and tried launching after and it didn't recognize the audio driver, it auto launched the installation for that driver, finished, and then got the white app window again. I am at a loss.... I've sent in a support ticket last night, but I've heard nothing. Was wondering if anyone knows what this is about and has a solution. </p> <p>So far I've tried:<br/> 1. reinstalling the software using the Software Center and as the stand-alone download .exe file. 2. Changed to 'run as admin'<br/> 3. Ran I compatibility mode<br/> 4. Searched the internets for help, but nothing is coming up on arturia's site or any other site. It seems to not be too common.</p> <p>cheers</p> <p>jdn</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jdn127"> /u/jdn127 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x8qcrz/cant_start_audiofuse_studio_control_center/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x8qcrz/cant_start_audiofuse_studio_control_center/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can’t start AudioFuse Studio Control Center Software - by SynthWizard - 09-08-2022, 03:24 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10