Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Would I be able to use a Casio CTK-2400 as a controller for a Yamaha CBX-K1XG?
Staff
#1
0
0
Would I be able to use a Casio CTK-2400 as a controller for a Yamaha CBX-K1XG?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I seen this video reviewing a mini keyboard synth that I'm interested in <a href="https://youtu.be/ISY9clUqquw">https://youtu.be/ISY9clUqquw</a></p> <p>In the video, he plugged in a larger keyboard (not sure what it is) and used it as a controller to play the Yamaha CBX-K1XG so the small keys of the Yamaha wouldn't be a barrier.</p> <p>I'm wondering if a simple, relatively inexpensive keyboard like the Casio CTK-2400 is capable of being a controller to the synth I mentioned.</p> <p>I apologize if this is phrased weirdly, I'm super new to all of this and I don't even have a Casio CTK-2400, I'm just looking to surprise a friend with that synth but like I wonder if his keyboard will have any use with it</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/howsinavi"> /u/howsinavi </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xbgyty/would_i_be_able_to_use_a_casio_ctk2400_as_a/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xbgyty/would_i_be_able_to_use_a_casio_ctk2400_as_a/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Would I be able to use a Casio CTK-2400 as a controller for a Yamaha CBX-K1XG? - by SynthWizard - 09-11-2022, 12:10 PM
Melanie Moon 1... - by labedroomLaupt - 09-12-2022, 09:36 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13