Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zoom MS-70CDR after BigSky?
Staff
#1
0
0
Zoom MS-70CDR after BigSky?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi!</p> <p>I am building my synth studio and after an NTS-1 purchase I have recently acquired a Strymon BigSky instead of a widely suggested MS-70CDR because I have found a good deal.</p> <p>I know Zoom is like a Swiss army knife and recommended strongly given it's price and value.</p> <p>In a specialised store, however, I was told that the Zoom MS-70CDR audio quality is rather poor.</p> <p>Now that I have a reverb pedal, would you suggest to get the Zoom? I am in fact aiming for an Empress Ecosystem now.</p> <p>Thx</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/freemarket_zsolt"> /u/freemarket_zsolt </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xtzxs0/zoom_ms70cdr_after_bigsky/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xtzxs0/zoom_ms70cdr_after_bigsky/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zoom MS-70CDR after BigSky? - by SynthWizard - 10-02-2022, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3