Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question: who is a good companion for a MiniBrute 2s?
Staff
#1
0
0
Question: who is a good companion for a MiniBrute 2s?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I got a MiniBrute 2s and I really like it but I feel that it really needs a companion. I thought about a Behringer Neutron but... I will be attentive, Any recommendations? What about a Volca module?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AcorazadoPotemkin"> /u/AcorazadoPotemkin </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/da5p3w/question_who_is_a_good_companion_for_a_minibrute/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/da5p3w/question_who_is_a_good_companion_for_a_minibrute/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question: who is a good companion for a MiniBrute 2s? - by SynthWizard - 09-29-2019, 12:02 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5