Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synthesizing an "Om" sound
Staff
#1
0
0
Synthesizing an "Om" sound

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>This may be weirdly specific, but I can't find a resource that isn't very technical to show what I want to do. I want to synthesize an &quot;Om&quot; sound, as in like a yogi meditation sound. It's surprisingly easy to make an &quot;Oy&quot; sound with a resonant bandpass filter, and feel like I ought to be able to shape the consonants with volume envelopes, but I can't quite get it to work. </p> <p>FWIW, I have rings, ripples and qu-bit prism, each of which I can get vocal-ish sounds out of but I don't have the know-how to make them make the vocal sounds I want. Anybody make this work?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/joyofresh"> /u/joyofresh </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/yk9322/synthesizing_an_om_sound/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/yk9322/synthesizing_an_om_sound/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Synthesizing an "Om" sound - by SynthWizard - 11-04-2022, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3