Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi cable to USB
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi cable to USB

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone </p> <p>I recently bought a micromonsta 2 from Audiothingies and it comes with a 3.5mm TRS to MIDI adapter cable and a MIDI in input (3.5mm TRS). </p> <p>I’ve been used to using a USB MIDI cable to connect my other synths to my DAW and never dealt with this kind of connectivity. </p> <p>How can I connect it to my computer so I can send MIDI from my DAW to the synth? Do I need an adaptor or alternately can I use some sort of 3.5mm TRS to USB cable?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/olibenna"> /u/olibenna </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yltl8c/midi_cable_to_usb/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yltl8c/midi_cable_to_usb/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Midi cable to USB - by SynthWizard - 11-04-2022, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3