Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thinking of getting a synthesizer. Anything I need to know?
Staff
#1
0
0
Thinking of getting a synthesizer. Anything I need to know?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>December is coming up and my parents have given me a budget of $150 to get one big Christmas present. The most likely candidate so far is a synth as I've been interested for a while. Is there anything I should know before ordering one? Do I need to buy anything else for it or is it simpler than I'm imagining? Synth recommendations are also welcome.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/xxXFlameMageXxx"> /u/xxXFlameMageXxx </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z0qyn0/thinking_of_getting_a_synthesizer_anything_i_need/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z0qyn0/thinking_of_getting_a_synthesizer_anything_i_need/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thinking of getting a synthesizer. Anything I need to know? - by SynthWizard - 11-21-2022, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5