Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I missing out just using stock Ableton synths?
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I missing out just using stock Ableton synths?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I make mostly 80’s era synth pop/synth-wave stuff. I’ve found that with enough tweaking I can get operator, analog, and wavetable to sound good for this kind of music, but i do end up spending a lot of time making patches. Am I missing out on something like the Arturia V collection, or a wavetable like serum, or is it good that I’m limiting myself to the stock stuff?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Aromatic_Winter6358"> /u/Aromatic_Winter6358 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z0vuiw/am_i_missing_out_just_using_stock_ableton_synths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z0vuiw/am_i_missing_out_just_using_stock_ableton_synths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Am I missing out just using stock Ableton synths? - by SynthWizard - 11-21-2022, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9