Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?
Staff
#1
0
0
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Greetings all. I'm not sure if this is the correct sub to ask but I'll try...</p> <p>I bought a single used PreSonus monitor (Ebay) to play a synth through. I turned it over while setting it up and found it makes a clunking sound when moved. I'm getting no audio from the sub but the tweeter works albeit with some hissing and popping. Regardless of how I fiddle with the controls on the back.</p> <p>I have a 4 channel (cheap Chinese &quot;Fifine&quotWink mixer plugged into the 1/4 inch jack on the back that is fed by a midi controlled Yamaha EMT-10 module.</p> <p>Did the sub get busted in shipping or am I doing something wrong?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/zombierobot"> /u/zombierobot </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z8fx29/presonus_eris_e5xt_subwoofer_broken/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z8fx29/presonus_eris_e5xt_subwoofer_broken/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken? - by SynthWizard - 11-30-2022, 12:09 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22