Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I buy the Behringer UCA222?
Staff
#1
0
0
Should I buy the Behringer UCA222?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I finally decided what synth I should buy as my first one and decided on the TD-3-MO(I like acid sounds, but still wanted a more flexible synth)! I am on a pretty tight budget and still need an audio interface and by tight budget i dont mean less than 600€ I mean less than 300€. And I basically found an interface called the Behringer UCA222...and Im not sure if I should buy it. Anything against or for the Behringer uca222?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SynthNoob2"> /u/SynthNoob2 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zey29e/should_i_buy_the_behringer_uca222/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zey29e/should_i_buy_the_behringer_uca222/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I buy the Behringer UCA222? - by SynthWizard - 12-07-2022, 06:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22