Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stopping oscillator constant drone?
Staff
#1
0
0
Stopping oscillator constant drone?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I know this is a very beginner question, but I've never gotten around to finding an exact answer. When plugging into the out of an oscillator, Dreadbox Hysteria as an example, I want to patch it so that the output is only active when I want, and not the constant drone of the oscillator. Is this a gate-type patch I need to do, or something related to ADSR?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/impurehands"> /u/impurehands </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/zgxsgp/stopping_oscillator_constant_drone/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/zgxsgp/stopping_oscillator_constant_drone/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stopping oscillator constant drone? - by SynthWizard - 12-11-2022, 08:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7