Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Help Picking Speakers
Staff
#1
0
0
Need Help Picking Speakers

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm starting from scratch with a new setup. Previously I used an Roland KC-60 and absolutely loved it. The only thing that was annoying was distortion when using more than one channel. </p> <p>I've been thinking that a guitar or bass amplifier would suit me better than powered speakers, but I'm a novice and don't really know forsure.</p> <p>I know powered speakers are better than amps, but I'm not looking for a clean sound. I play alot of garage rock, synth punk, and noise rock. What would you recommend? Should I go with powered speakers anyways?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/LovePotion25"> /u/LovePotion25 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zl77id/need_help_picking_speakers/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zl77id/need_help_picking_speakers/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Help Picking Speakers - by SynthWizard - 12-13-2022, 05:35 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0