Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM
Staff
#1
0
0
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Okay, so I'm on my 4th year of messing around with synthisis, and I realize there is a lot that I have yet to learn, especially in the areas of syncing VCOs; the different types of sync and techniques used with the various methods used to generate/manipulate different waveforms. </p> <p>I've had several VCOs come and go in my rack, but I've settled on 4 NE VCOs; Manis Iteritas, Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Loquelic Iteritas Percido, and Cursus Iteritas Percido. I've also have two of the WMD Legions on order. </p> <p>The LIP and CIP both have dedicated sync inputs and are both obviously digital, whereas the Legions are analog and have dedicated FM inputs. So my first question is; will I have any issues syncing analog VCOs to digital, or vice versa? </p> <p>Any advice, info, or educational resources would be greatly appreciated.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Ignistheclown"> /u/Ignistheclown </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/zkufsi/questions_about_osc_sync_fm_and_other_things_like/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/zkufsi/questions_about_osc_sync_fm_and_other_things_like/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM - by SynthWizard - 12-14-2022, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9