Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?
Staff
#1
0
0
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got a SQ-64 recently because they were on sale and I installed the latest firmware (2.x) and I went away while it was updating. I came back <em>at most</em> 30 minutes later and it looks like it finished. I restart and now anywhere where the screen is lit, I see the “update complete” message like it’s burned in. I’ve restarted, unplugged it, reset all settings, etc but it doesn’t help. I’ve tried all brightness settings in global.</p> <p>Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on ways to fix it? I know OLEDs can burn in, but it was sitting there maybe 30 minutes at most, so no way it’s actually burnt in right? Should I just contact Korg support?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/thrash242"> /u/thrash242 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ztvexf/sq64_screen_burned_in_after_update/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ztvexf/sq64_screen_burned_in_after_update/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SQ-64 screen burned in after update? - by SynthWizard - 12-23-2022, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1