Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?
Staff
#1
0
0
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Today I went out and tried to buy a decent piano keyboard that I could also use as a MIDI controller. I've been using a $15 CASIO keyboard I got from a yard sale for a while and I was long overdue for an upgrade.</p> <p>Everywhere I looked, though, I couldn't find anything that had a MIDI out jack. At most, the keyboards had Bluetooth MIDI, which is fine, but I need a physical jack to work with my current setup.</p> <p>Can anyone recommend a good option? I need something portable with a physical jack that'll also sound decent as a standalone E-piano. I'm hoping to spend less than $500, if that's realistic.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/drone_bandit"> /u/drone_bandit </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ztrau4/standalone_piano_keyboard_with_midi_out/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ztrau4/standalone_piano_keyboard_with_midi_out/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out? - by SynthWizard - 12-23-2022, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22