Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A question about the nts1.
Staff
#1
0
0
A question about the nts1.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>The nts 1 user’s manual says that if you “long press the keyboard in arpeggiator mode, the arp will keep playing after you release your finger”. How long is a long press? I’m finding somewhat unpredictable. I’ve added this sentence to follow the “no low effort content” rule because I feel there’s not much more to be said about my problem. I’ve added this sentence to follow the “no low effort content” rule because I feel there’s not much more to be said about my problem. I’ve added this sentence to follow the “no low effort content” rule because I feel there’s not much more to be said about my problem.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/LooseCow42"> /u/LooseCow42 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/101m9ww/a_question_about_the_nts1/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/101m9ww/a_question_about_the_nts1/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A question about the nts1. - by SynthWizard - 01-02-2023, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5