Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How can I start coding synthesizers?
Staff
#1
0
0
How can I start coding synthesizers?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I want to start coding synthesizers and effects. What libraries or tools should I use? Is Music-N still used? Should I use CSound?<br/> I've studied computer science, I'm a music theory teacher, I produce music and currently I'm studing how digital synthesizers work internally, so I want to start creating my own.Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/iMAOs"> /u/iMAOs </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10e8am4/how_can_i_start_coding_synthesizers/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10e8am4/how_can_i_start_coding_synthesizers/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How can I start coding synthesizers? - by SynthWizard - 01-17-2023, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5