Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fine tuner plugin?
Staff
#1
0
0
Fine tuner plugin?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m using some old samples I made years ago and trying to play them in unison has been hard because some are slightly out of tune. I was wondering if there is a plugin I could use to rectify this before I export them. Thanks for any help ?.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Such_Collection3252"> /u/Such_Collection3252 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10h6vkf/fine_tuner_plugin/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10h6vkf/fine_tuner_plugin/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fine tuner plugin? - by SynthWizard - 01-20-2023, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1