Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bass synth recommendation
Staff
#1
0
0
Bass synth recommendation

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone </p> <p>I’m looking for a bass synth that is really simple that will be literally for doing really good low frequency sub bass for my live tech-house sets. I did try and get an alesis NanoBass. So I hope this give you and idea of how basic I want. I just need something with a real good low end. Not bothered about mid bass tones really I have others synths for that. Could anyone recommend me something that would just act as that low end hip hop type low end sub bass during a live set so that my better synth don’t have to be given that duty. </p> <p>Best wishes and look forward to what people recommend</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Shot-Vermicelli-1844"> /u/Shot-Vermicelli-1844 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10i1pcp/bass_synth_recommendation/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10i1pcp/bass_synth_recommendation/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bass synth recommendation - by SynthWizard - 01-21-2023, 11:26 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
A/V Experiment: A Free Visual Music App ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6