Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips to start learning electronics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips to start learning electronics?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello. I would like to start learning music and synths in particular, but my current knowledge of music is poor (I don't play any instrument). So, I would like to have some tips, for example: should I buy directly a synth or should I buy a keyboard to begin? Also, can I study alone or should I attend some course? Any tip-for-dummies about how to start will be appreciated.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/darxilius"> /u/darxilius </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10rsz15/tips_to_start_learning_electronics/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10rsz15/tips_to_start_learning_electronics/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tips to start learning electronics? - by SynthWizard - 02-02-2023, 03:07 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0