Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any K2700 User Groups Out There?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>After a solid decade of quitting music, I recently made the jump back in and I’d like to get the most out of this sucker I can. Fortunately, I had a K2500 way back when and I’m very comfortable with the VAST architecture (some tweaks have been made in the intervening years but simple enough). Much of the previous functions are the same, however this obviously has a lot more to it than the K2500. Beyond the requisite deep diving into the manual, I’m looking for any groups or forums that might be worth checking out, particularly in the areas of working with the synth algorithms as well is DAW integrations (more specifically, Logic). Also, I have very limited knowledge in terms of sampling, but plenty in recording, scoring, and sequencing, and naturally I’d like to get out of this as much as possible. As well, any books in general on sound synthesis and design would probably be worth looking into. I have some very specific questions, but not sure if they’re worth asking in a general forum.</p> <p>In terms of music I like to do (if that matters), it’s probably more along the lines of Brian Eno/Johann Johannsson, so ambient/modern classical stuff. No ambitions, just making music for myself.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jigga19"> /u/jigga19 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10xl43y/any_k2700_user_groups_out_there/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10xl43y/any_k2700_user_groups_out_there/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any K2700 User Groups Out There? - by SynthWizard - 02-09-2023, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9