Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MS20 Mini issue
Staff
#1
0
0
MS20 Mini issue

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I recently got a used MS20 mini from reverb, however I’ve realized that there’s not much of a low end compared to other MS20 minis I’ve heard. I’m not sure what to do or who to take it to to get it looked at? Thanks in advance for any advice I’m just a little upset because I was super excited about this for a while</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ianrayjeffery"> /u/ianrayjeffery </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ddhu4m/ms20_mini_issue/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ddhu4m/ms20_mini_issue/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MS20 Mini issue - by SynthWizard - 10-05-2019, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7