Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modules brand
Staff
#1
0
0
Modules brand

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi </p> <p>I'm planning to start my modular journey soon or later.<br/> I've watched a bunch of video on YT past weeks, and I read the really helpful <strong>Modular Eurorack Newbie Buying Guide</strong> from <a href="/u/ToddOMG">u/ToddOMG</a><strong>.</strong><br/> I know more or less the type of modules I'm gonna buy first but some questions remain un-answer : </p> <p>Is there better manufacturer than others (building quality speaking) ?<br/> Or the main difference between these manufacturer is the sound orientation ? I mean from my noob vision, brand like Make Noise orientation seems to be for sound explorations. ALM Busy Circuit seems more oriented beatmaking / sampling. Am I wrong ?</p> <p>And is there a manufacturer more beginner ready ? Again a manufacturer like Make Noise seems more complicate, but they published a lot of tutorial on YT, same for ALM.</p> <p>Cheers</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/alexislevrai"> /u/alexislevrai </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/11coogq/modules_brand/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/11coogq/modules_brand/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modules brand - by SynthWizard - 02-27-2023, 03:55 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5