Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trade everything for a Trigon 6?
Staff
#1
0
0
Trade everything for a Trigon 6?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So…I used to spend a lot of time making music. This was in my 20’s and 30’s - I am now 43 and sadly I don’t have the time I used to devote to this passion. I always say I’ll get back into it, but never do. </p> <p>Also, I now have kids, and I’ve always wanted to keep all my gear for them to grow up and give a new live to… my wife on the other hand just sees all this stuff that doesn’t get used, taking up space we don’t have. I had a pretty chronic gear habit, but I never had big $$$ to spend, so I would buy cheaper stuff (that has mostly all turned up on the Bad Gear YouTube channel) and just multiples of it. So should I sell my:</p> <p>Korg R8 M-Audio Venom Akai Mini-AK Akai Synthstation 49 Roland SH 32 Korg Electribe ER 1 MkII Korg Electribe A MkII EA-1 Korg Kaossilator original Korg Kaos Pad Novation Launchkey25 M-Audio Oxygen 61</p> <p>Plus a heap of other bits and bobs.</p> <p>If I sold it all, I might be able to get close to enough for a Sequential Trigon 6. Is one great synth better than a bunch of midrange crap gathering dust?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jdhmmmm"> /u/jdhmmmm </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11e42ta/trade_everything_for_a_trigon_6/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11e42ta/trade_everything_for_a_trigon_6/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trade everything for a Trigon 6? - by SynthWizard - 02-28-2023, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1