Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bass Synth with Oberheim / SEM-Filter?
Staff
#1
0
0
Bass Synth with Oberheim / SEM-Filter?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I was recently playing on an OB-6 and being primarily a bass player, I built bass patches. And man, the filter is so awesome, it’s just super fun! I have a Sub Phatty, which is great but the filter is different of course. With the moog I can never really use resonance, because then the foundation is immediately gone, that's not the case with the Oberheim. I wish there was a pure bass synth with the filter. Please tell me there’s a monophonic synth with an Oberheim-like filter so I don’t make my wallet and other people cry because I‘m buying an OB-6 just for bass patches…</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/romanw2702"> /u/romanw2702 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11i0yyj/bass_synth_with_oberheim_semfilter/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11i0yyj/bass_synth_with_oberheim_semfilter/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bass Synth with Oberheim / SEM-Filter? - by SynthWizard - 03-04-2023, 05:26 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6