Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia License transfer/cross grade offer question
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia License transfer/cross grade offer question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I see a really good crossgrade offer which I am tempted by.</p> <p>Even so, I'm not desperately flush with cash. If I buy the V Collection 9, does that mean I have two copies of the plugins I already own (I have some, but not the entire collcetion) and so I could sell those excess licenses, yes?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>i could try and sell them beforehand in order to buy the V Collection I suppose.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/signoftheserpent"> /u/signoftheserpent </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11ojctj/arturia_license_transfercross_grade_offer_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11ojctj/arturia_license_transfercross_grade_offer_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arturia License transfer/cross grade offer question - by SynthWizard - 03-11-2023, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10