Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation bass synth II: how to change patches live
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation bass synth II: how to change patches live

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey everyone, </p> <p>I have question about my novation bass station II. I have searched all over the internet but I cannot find it anywhere. For my band i'm using this synth to play basssynth live. For this I create different patches. In some songs I like to use a different patch in some parts of the song. However if I just change the patch with the patch arrows the sound doesn't change in a great way (some synths arrange this better). It's more like a skip or a hickup. Is there a setting to make this smoother? Or is there a way to skip to another patch in a different way? Let's say for instance with a foot pedal? It seems like this is just what it is but that would make this synth not ideal for playing live. </p> <p>I hope anyone here has a solution for this!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Lxvsjs"> /u/Lxvsjs </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11ojczf/novation_bass_synth_ii_how_to_change_patches_live/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11ojczf/novation_bass_synth_ii_how_to_change_patches_live/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Novation bass synth II: how to change patches live - by SynthWizard - 03-11-2023, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6