Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy next ?
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy next ?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, this is my current setup: <a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/2197468">https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/2197468</a></p> <p>A lot of my modules were given by 2 friends who have a lot of modules, this is why my case seems to have no logic. </p> <p>This is why I’m considering buying 1-2 new modules, if I sell my quantizer. </p> <p>I use my hermod for lfo but I’m thinking about buying a batumi because hermod isn’t very handly for lfo, and an effect module. 2 wolves inside me: the ambiant one with Beads and the savage one with 100 grits/L’écorcheur.</p> <p>What would you recommend ? Even something else I didn’t mention</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Thomaslepatron2"> /u/Thomaslepatron2 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/11q5mvo/what_should_i_buy_next/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/11q5mvo/what_should_i_buy_next/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What should I buy next ? - by SynthWizard - 03-13-2023, 09:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0