Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog/Sequential VSTs???
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog/Sequential VSTs???

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Short and simple, I want to be able to use the cool synths I see online, who doesn’t, but I don’t have the money to blow on a matriarch, prophet 12, etc. </p> <p>Can anyone recommend VSTs that are an accurate recreation of the physical thing like Moog, Sequential, Roland, Korg, you get the idea. I’m just trying to get as close to the real thing as I can rather than try and recreate a synth I’m unfamiliar with in vcv rack. I’m trying to find free or cheap like ~$20 ones, I know Moog has some modular apps for iPhone so I’m sure there’s something interesting out there I don’t know about.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Known-Patience-8478"> /u/Known-Patience-8478 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11rlwyq/moogsequential_vsts/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11rlwyq/moogsequential_vsts/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moog/Sequential VSTs??? - by SynthWizard - 03-15-2023, 05:30 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1