Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help starting with hardware
Staff
#1
0
0
Help starting with hardware

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey y’all. I’ve been playing with modular a lot and I have an intense curiosity about how all analog and dsp works in my hardware and I want to start making my own modules and utilities. I did some breadboard and IC prototyping in college (mostly clocks and oscillators) and I even solder some boards myself. Can you point me to trusted newbie resources to start dabbling in hardware modular? I have questions like: can I use arduino or do I have to use AVR directly, if so, how do I flash the IC, what is the process of actual fabrication from cad to actual board, etc.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/marcoslhc"> /u/marcoslhc </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11w2ea9/help_starting_with_hardware/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11w2ea9/help_starting_with_hardware/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help starting with hardware - by SynthWizard - 03-19-2023, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4