Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minibrute 2 - C key plays a G instead?
Staff
#1
0
0
Minibrute 2 - C key plays a G instead?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Just got my brand new Minibrute 2 in the mail from Chicago Music Exchange. I plugged it in, set it up, and gave it a good 20 mins to warm up. I noticed that when I press middle C, I get a G? I've verified with 2 tuners.</p> <p>I have already updated the firmware but have not touched the tuning screw on the back (not going to if there's a fairly easy solution). Is there something I'm missing or should I return it?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/John_Saxon"> /u/John_Saxon </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1225hsw/minibrute_2_c_key_plays_a_g_instead/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1225hsw/minibrute_2_c_key_plays_a_g_instead/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Minibrute 2 - C key plays a G instead? - by SynthWizard - 03-26-2023, 04:04 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4