Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hardware Maintenance Routines Near Oceans
Staff
#1
0
0
Hardware Maintenance Routines Near Oceans

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Incredibly specific question, but does anyone have effective advice on keeping hardware oxidation at bay while living on the windward side of an island w/ high humidity?</p> <p>I keep my gear in a room on the leeward side of the house w a closed door and dehumidifier. I also schedule an evening every month or so where I very carefully clean jacks, plates, knobs, etc. w/ DeoxIT using cotton swabs.</p> <p>Just wondering if there’s anything else I could/should be doing. In time, I know the ocean will win, but until then I’d like to do my best to care for the few nice things I have.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/MussReyer"> /u/MussReyer </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1220sb6/hardware_maintenance_routines_near_oceans/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1220sb6/hardware_maintenance_routines_near_oceans/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hardware Maintenance Routines Near Oceans - by SynthWizard - 03-26-2023, 04:04 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5