Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roland Boutique series with Novation SL MKIII
Staff
#1
0
0
Roland Boutique series with Novation SL MKIII

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Has anyone tried this out and did it work properly? I have a SLMKIII coming and I won't lie all the cool stuff about controlling synths with it was a huge wakeup call that I need to seriously step up my synth game I only have one my monostation but I'm diving into the world and these seem like great far less expensive versions of their counterparts and with the more keys the SLMKIII will give me seems like a no brainier I guess I'm just wondering will it work just as well as I think it would?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Eyesclouded"> /u/Eyesclouded </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12o20zj/roland_boutique_series_with_novation_sl_mkiii/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12o20zj/roland_boutique_series_with_novation_sl_mkiii/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Roland Boutique series with Novation SL MKIII - by SynthWizard - 04-16-2023, 11:07 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5