Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you moved away from drums in your rack?
Staff
#1
0
0
Have you moved away from drums in your rack?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am trying to decide whether or not to sell some modules that are usually associated with percussion/drums in rack (Squid Salmple, Akemie’s Taiko, Varigate 8, Stolperbeats) because I feel like they are taking up space that could be better utilized.</p> <p>I have another case they could go into but I keep coming back to the nagging thought that in-rack drums are never going to be what I want them to be. I generally prefer programming drums in Ableton because I can get to a level of complexity that is much higher, more quickly than with in-rack sequencers. Trying to do Aphex/Squarepusher style stuff just seems super cumbersome in the rack and I don’t know if there is any way to get around that.</p> <p>I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences with either removing drums from your rack, or if you got them to work with your setup, what were the factors that helped there?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/androof"> /u/androof </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/12t769p/have_you_moved_away_from_drums_in_your_rack/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/12t769p/have_you_moved_away_from_drums_in_your_rack/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Have you moved away from drums in your rack? - by SynthWizard - 04-21-2023, 10:45 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7