Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Syntakt is the most fun I’ve had with a hardware synth in maybe ever…
Staff
#1
0
0
Syntakt is the most fun I’ve had with a hardware synth in maybe ever…

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I knew it was going to be cool but I didn’t FULLY appreciate just how awesome it is until I got a used one this week and really put it through the paces. </p> <p>All the “bUt ElEkTrOn GeAr Is HaRd To UsE” noise is pure nonsense. </p> <p>Basically every design decision is one I would have made the same way and then there’s all kinds of truly innovative features I never would have thought of. </p> <p>The most important thing to understand is this:</p> <p>Syntakt just SOUNDS amazing. </p> <p>This means that, like a Moog or Oberheim, parts that are too “simple” to be “cool” on a VsT plugin are somehow magically awesome and good to go right out of the Syntakt. </p> <p>The sequencer is cool enough that I still want to use it when I could be sequencing from my DAW, and the multi timbrality means I can make a whole track in a little metal box on my lap. </p> <p>While compact the build is sturdy AF, lots of metal and a deeply satisfying button experience. </p> <p>11/10</p> <p>Go get one now!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/illGATESmusic"> /u/illGATESmusic </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12vb5c8/syntakt_is_the_most_fun_ive_had_with_a_hardware/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12vb5c8/syntakt_is_the_most_fun_ive_had_with_a_hardware/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Syntakt is the most fun I’ve had with a hardware synth in maybe ever… - by SynthWizard - 04-22-2023, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19