Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best / Favourite All-Round Analogue Synth?
Staff
#1
0
0
Best / Favourite All-Round Analogue Synth?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I recently bought an MPC Live 2 - going dawless has boosted my productivity massively and feel like I'm in a really good creative space. </p> <p>I've been watching Jonwayne's YouTube tutorials (I recommend if you haven't watched) recently and inspired by the fact he uses an Octatrack sampler and one Waldorf synth. </p> <p>I have an MS-20 which I use for big bass sounds and leads. I'm looking to buy one other synth to go alongside this and aim to call it a day there. I love the idea of going simple and sticking with it. It does pose the question however - which synth?? I'm looking to buy a synth that covers as many bases as possible - warm pad sounds, keys, brass, strings. I'm basically looking for a synth as versatile as possible. </p> <p>I make instrumental electronic hip hop to ambient to synthwave stuff. Influences include Radiohead, J Dilla, Boards of Canada, Flying Lotus, Kanye etc etc. Any recommendations on your fave all-round synths or a synth that you feel would sit well in this setup? I could stretch to £2000 (maybe) but preferably it would be much lower!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Joey_wu"> /u/Joey_wu </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12zjcs5/best_favourite_allround_analogue_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/12zjcs5/best_favourite_allround_analogue_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best / Favourite All-Round Analogue Synth? - by SynthWizard - 04-26-2023, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15