Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Model:Cycles or Circuit Tracks?
Staff
#1
0
0
Model:Cycles or Circuit Tracks?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm looking for my first groovebox. I'm tired and frustrated when I use my DAW so I wanna get away with it and just purely make music. Twist knobs around, push buttons, hear cool sounds. Now both of these are within budget, and I'd like to make a variety of genres, such as IDM/ambient/hyperpop and probably everything in between, I love experimenting! I'm leaning towards the Circuit Tracks because it seems to just be more versatile and be a real all-in-one thing, but the Cycles looks so cool...</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bantanium"> /u/bantanium </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/132fssc/modelcycles_or_circuit_tracks/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/132fssc/modelcycles_or_circuit_tracks/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Model:Cycles or Circuit Tracks? - by SynthWizard - 04-28-2023, 11:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19