Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Grandmother Side/Cheek hole pattern?
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Grandmother Side/Cheek hole pattern?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm making some wood sides for my Moog Grandmother to match my DIY Eurorack case and I was wondering if anyone has the hole patterns laid out in a drawing possibly? I know I need to take apart my Moog eventually for installation but it would save me some hassle if I only need to do it once.</p> <p>Thanks for any help!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/notgideon"> /u/notgideon </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1338jyu/moog_grandmother_sidecheek_hole_pattern/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/1338jyu/moog_grandmother_sidecheek_hole_pattern/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Moog Grandmother Side/Cheek hole pattern? - by SynthWizard - 04-30-2023, 01:29 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1