Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?
Staff
#1
0
0
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I got a Monotribe as my first foray into music since playing sax in high school band, and I love it. </p> <p>Looking forward, I'm really wanting a Monologue and a Volca Kick since both sound great and share some of the DNA of the monotribe. I feel like I need a drum machine as well to complement the rather limited drum sounds of the monotribe, and to allow using the Volca Kick as a sub-bass synth when I don't need pounding kicks. </p> <p>What drum machine do you think would complement this set up the most in the sub $300 price range? </p> <p>I like the sounds of the Volca Drum, but wanted more opinions. I'm not interested in the Volca Sample, got one along with my Monotribe and found myself not using it as the process of assembling new sample packs left me with analysis paralysis.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Pheonix0114"> /u/Pheonix0114 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dhflbf/what_drum_machine_should_i_buy_to_go_with_my/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dhflbf/what_drum_machine_should_i_buy_to_go_with_my/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe? - by SynthWizard - 10-13-2019, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2