Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Hidden Cost EP
Staff
#1
0
0
The Hidden Cost EP

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>TLBig GrinR I released my first EP and it's free <a href="https://coreyholms.bandcamp.com">https://coreyholms.bandcamp.com</a></p> <p>Long version of the above story — I taught myself how to use my modular and other analog synths by making one minute songs to put up weekly on Instagram. Then I picked the best of those snippets, built them up into full songs and released them on an EP. </p> <p>It's completely free, and I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them (if I know the answer).</p> <p>It's a mixture of modular synthesis, and various analog synths. I have no clue what style of music it is, but the closest I could think of is soundtrack. It's just what naturally comes out of me when I sit down to make music.</p> <p><em>edit</em> I believe this is allowable to be published in <a href="/r/modular">r/modular</a> but if I mae a mistake and I'm not allowed to self promote, please let know and I'll take this down. I want to be respectful and not spam the subreddit. I'm just excited that I managed to release music and wanted to share it with a community that I visit daily. Thank you.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/coreyholms"> /u/coreyholms </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/7pxx6y/the_hidden_cost_ep/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/7pxx6y/the_hidden_cost_ep/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Hidden Cost EP - by SynthWizard - 01-15-2018, 02:58 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vintage Synth Review: The E-Mu Emax II S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2