Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep sequencer sync behavior
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep sequencer sync behavior

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi folks,</p> <p>I've exhausted all the google search terms I can think of trying to solve this, hope it's alright if I ask here. </p> <p>I've got a Volca Beats sending sync out to the Keystep's sync in, and DIP switches set accordingly. I can record a sequence and have it play back at the same tempo as the drums. HOWEVER, my sequence plays out of phase with the drums, i.e. notes not falling where they should relative to the drum pattern. I would expect that pressing 'stop' on the Keystep should go back to the beginning of the sequence and wait for me to press play; that way I can manually get them in phase. But instead, it's as if the constant stream of incoming sync pulses is silently advancing the sequence, and when I press 'play' on the Keystep it just jumps in wherever the pointer happens to be.</p> <p>Does everyone else's behave like this? Is there a setting in the MIDI Control Center software I missed?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/spoooonguard"> /u/spoooonguard </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/doxyry/keystep_sequencer_sync_behavior/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/doxyry/keystep_sequencer_sync_behavior/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Keystep sequencer sync behavior - by SynthWizard - 10-30-2019, 04:59 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6