Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ordering from ProAudioStar
Staff
#1
0
0
Ordering from ProAudioStar

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm about to buy a Dave Smith Rev2....and there's a &quot;B-stock&quot; available on ProAudioStar for only 1200. I'm a little hesistant though based on some older posts I've seen on here before, especially considering this is one of the most expensive pieces of gear I'll own. Does anyone have any input or have made recent purchases from them?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>EDIT: there was a Sweetwater open box deal so I went with that WOOOOOO</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/JJandtheBackStabbers"> /u/JJandtheBackStabbers </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/drar4n/ordering_from_proaudiostar/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/drar4n/ordering_from_proaudiostar/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ordering from ProAudioStar - by SynthWizard - 11-04-2019, 08:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1