Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Expanding my Moog Grandmother
Staff
#1
0
0
Expanding my Moog Grandmother

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all! Four months ago I bought a nice Moog Grandmother and I'm super happy with it so far.</p> <p>After I played with it for a couple of months I realized that I would have loved to expand it with some eurorack modules so I bought a few. For now I've got a Intellijel Polaris because I wanted to have a different multimode filter (it sounds super acid i love it!) and Monsoon which is a MI Clouds replica with indipendent controls for each of the blend parameters. </p> <p>Now I need some modulation source because the lfo and the mult which comes with the moog is not enough anymore.</p> <p>So the Grandmah has one lfo one adsr and one attenuverter. I don't really know what to choose between: Maths, MI Stages and a Batumi. I know Maths is awesome and can do a lot of stuff, but i have just found a MI Blinds for a cheap price so for now i think I would not use the attenuverter part a lot. Batumi seems like super funny to use with the different &quot;sync&quot; modes between the four LFOs. Stages seems like the best choice to me simply because it's so flexible and can provide a lfos, various envelopes and it also can be a sequencer. I can also make the Stages LFO bipolar (with an offset) thanks to the MI Blinds.</p> <p>What do you suggest?</p> <p>What other modules would you add to complement a moog grandmother?</p> <p>Thank you for your time.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Squallaz"> /u/Squallaz </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/duevu3/expanding_my_moog_grandmother/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/duevu3/expanding_my_moog_grandmother/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Expanding my Moog Grandmother - by SynthWizard - 11-11-2019, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0