Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Info. Required
Staff
#1
0
0
Info. Required

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi All,</p> <p>I recently posted that I intending to buy the Make Noise Shared System, I got some very helpful advice (thanks for all comments/tips). So an update is I am going to buy the Elektron Digitakt &amp; Behringer Neutron (to enter into Eurorack) soon, and build my Eurorack system around those. My head has recently been turned by some of Erica Synth's systems. My biggest fear is there is a lack of info/videos on their systems so I am now totally lost. I don't think there is a &quot;perfect answer&quot; but I'd gladly welcome/accept any help!</p> <p>My thoughts: MNSS instantaneous results, plenty of tutorials, sounds good.</p> <p>ES: Appeal more sonically to me, lack of reference videos, sounds really good.</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Thank you!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Electro-Lite"> /u/Electro-Lite </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/dulzbp/info_required/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/dulzbp/info_required/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Info. Required - by SynthWizard - 11-12-2019, 04:09 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8