Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Reface CS vs Reface DX
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Reface CS vs Reface DX

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey! So I’m just getting into synths and would like to know what you guys would suggest, A Yamaha reface DX or the Reface CS, I’m into that 80s’ Chick Corea-esque/Fusion Sound that the DX can make, and I’m wondering if the CS could recreate it to some degree. I would also like to know if there’s any other beginner synths I should look into.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Max5487"> /u/Max5487 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dvlkqw/yamaha_reface_cs_vs_reface_dx/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dvlkqw/yamaha_reface_cs_vs_reface_dx/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha Reface CS vs Reface DX - by SynthWizard - 11-13-2019, 12:08 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0