Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI to CV advice for beginner
Staff
#1
0
0
MIDI to CV advice for beginner

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, I entered the eurorack world a couple months ago, I would like my rack to replace my vst instruments and therefore send my midi sequences from ableton Live to my system. I currently have a cvpal, and it is pretty nice, I send midi to it, and the rack outputs go into a clarett 4pre audio interface. my concern is CVPAL can only send two cv+gate and I need more. So I tried to look which expert sleepers I need, but can’t figure out if I have to get an ES-8 audio interface or FH2 midi/cv converter. If I get the es-8, I will have two audio interface and I don’t know if it would be a problem with ableton (on a apple computer). And I am not familiar with the fh2, is it a cvpal with more outputs I as think, or am I wrong? Thank you for the help, and sorry if my explanations are not very clear.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Utilisateurdereddit"> /u/Utilisateurdereddit </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/dw99cq/midi_to_cv_advice_for_beginner/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/dw99cq/midi_to_cv_advice_for_beginner/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MIDI to CV advice for beginner - by SynthWizard - 11-16-2019, 10:01 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1