Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice request for damaged gear.
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice request for damaged gear.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys. I’m sorry if this is in the wrong place I can delete it no problem. I bought a SP-555 off of reverb and it was in excellent condition but the seller packed the item with nothing but grocery bags??? So it arrived with scratches all over the unit. The SP-555 is in good condition besides the scratches and is functioning fine but it’s older hardware so if something is breaks It will be hard to repair. One reason I’m a bit hesitant to return it is because all the other SP-555s I can find for a similar price are from japan and I’ll be responsible for the import fee which may knock the item out of my price range. I’m conflicted if I should just return the item and look for another one on eBay. Or if it’s not that bad and I should just keep it. Sorry if that’s a dumb question I would really appreciate your guys opinions on what you would do. Thank you. ??</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/fiercepanda"> /u/fiercepanda </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dzqsd3/advice_request_for_damaged_gear/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dzqsd3/advice_request_for_damaged_gear/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice request for damaged gear. - by SynthWizard - 11-21-2019, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19