Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi sync advices
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi sync advices

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, im trying to setup my gear to be synced. </p> <p>I've got an MPC 500, a Korg Electribe 2, a Volca and a Novation Xstation. </p> <p>I tried to use the MPC as the clock master and it works but I have two problems: the first is that the arpeggiator of the xstation is faster (instead of being, for instance, in 16th note at the MPC tempo, is playing like a 16th triplet) and the second is that I don't want everything to start playing when I hit play on the MPC and to stop when I pause the MPC. </p> <p>Do you have any suggestions?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/dag729"> /u/dag729 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dzs8ew/midi_sync_advices/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dzs8ew/midi_sync_advices/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Midi sync advices - by SynthWizard - 11-21-2019, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13