Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Polysynth with good mod martix under 1000? (New or used)
Staff
#1
0
0
Best Polysynth with good mod martix under 1000? (New or used)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I acquired a mopho se, and am loving the mono sounds I can achieve but was also looking for a nice poly synth with similar modulation capabilities. I would be willing to drop the money on a cheaper roland analog like the jx-3 but am may consider a nice virtual analog just for the value and possibilities that are available on a virtual engine. I am looking for a knoby kind of synth with minimal menu diving. I have a korg minilouge and while I love it, i am searching for a poly synth that has more modulation and controls and the minilouge seems to do classic poly sounds like pads really well but I am searching to do newer type poly sounds with more modulation.</p> <p>My options I am considering are the mopho x4 (4 voice poly synth), The Studiologic Sledge 2.0 or Roland JX-P (is quite expensive in canada around 1200 and it seems to only get really vintage sounds with it?). What are some other good recommendations for used/new poly synths under 1000 (I'd like to avoid modules like the tetra).</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/superorignalusername"> /u/superorignalusername </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/e26g1u/best_polysynth_with_good_mod_martix_under_1000/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/e26g1u/best_polysynth_with_good_mod_martix_under_1000/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Polysynth with good mod martix under 1000? (New or used) - by SynthWizard - 11-27-2019, 12:20 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7