Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What mixer do I need?
Staff
#1
0
0
What mixer do I need?

Hi all,

I run a couple of things:
- Ableton
- focusrite 18i8
- model D
- Novation Peak
-...


https://gearspace.com/board/showthread.p...to=newpost
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What mixer do I need? - by SynthWizard - 02-06-2025, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0